In this digital world, not only do businesses tend to opt for digital marketing but almost every small thing has made up to digital platforms. In businesses, digital marketing plays a vital role, this is because people or potential customers check your business on digital platforms before buying the service or the product. In simple words, they tend to check your digital presence and then go ahead with the process. Here we will see what exactly B2B Digital Marketing is and how and which strategies would have a good impact on your business.
What is B2B Digital Marketing?
B2B Digital Marketing consists of strategies, techniques, and technology used across different digital platforms that help to trigger leads generation and convert them into loyal customers.
60% of the buyer’s journey must be complete before a customer speaks to the salesperson. There is two important part of buyer’s journey and they are left side and right side. The left side is a pre-purchase phase of a buyer’s journey where marketing efforts are put in.
The right side is a post-purchase phase of the buyer’s journey, where you make sure that the customer is well satisfied with your product/service or not. Your aim is again to repeat the cycle, generate leads and convert them and also enhance customer experience. B2B Digital Marketing is the only way to bring, nurture, convert your leads, and enhance customer experience with different services.
These are the top 4 B2B Marketing Strategies that can make difference to your digital presence:
1)Artificial Intelligence (AI)
With the help of Artificial Intelligence, human efforts are reduced and time consumed by different manual processes also reduces. AI is used in B2B Digital Marketing to improve and drive better results for the business.
AI improves targeting with advertising, email marketing, or content delivery to target-based audiences. AI in b2b digital marketing is irreplaceable technology for marketers to bring more with less. Therefore, AI is awesome leverage for b2b marketers to level up the marketing game.
- Some examples of AI in marketing are:
- Chase Achieves More Humanity in its Copywriting
- Starbucks Uses Predictive Analytics to Serve Personalized Recommendation
- Alibaba Opens a FashionAI Store (whitepaper)
- Amazon Launches Personalize
- Sephora Chatbots
2)Maximum Reach, Anytime and Anywhere
The Internet has reached some of the remotest parts as well and everyone in the house has an internet connection. The fact can’t be denied that businesses across the world are increasing day by day which is an extra benefit to reach globally as well. One can easily drive leads from Australia and the USA at the same time while your business is in UK or India.
Advantages of B2B Digital Marketing:
- Your B2B Target audience is online, doing research for your product and services, and less and less b2b buyers are actually contacting a salesperson. But more depending on self-education from the internet. Your B2B Target audience is most likely doing online research before they contact you.
- B2B Digital Marketing can reach people across the world as the easiest way to expand your business is online. No matter what you do, it is always great to start with b2b digital marketing. Because it is easier to bring people to a new place from the internet rather than from traditional outreach.
- While you are sleeping your b2b digital marketing can bring leads. Why is b2b digital marketing important is also because you can just drive leads 24/7 without you being physically there. It is a great strategy that uses a lot of leverage to bring business.
3) Automation in B2B Digital Marketing is no more a luxury
- Automate your emails is the first and foremost most important for SMB b2b organizations as it is an excellent way to ease your marketing effort and to actually drive better and more leads. I always recommend starting with the automation of your lead nurturing campaign.
- Teach bots to answer FAQs is another and great way to drive leads and improve your marketing. Remember, your prospects have many questions and objectives and many of them are similar. Therefore, bots are great to answer them very quickly and effectively. Trust me, sometimes it is just an answer to what’s stopping your prospect from contacting you.
- Automate sharing of your posts, create blog posts takes around 3-4 hours on average.
4)Bring more leads to your business
Bring more leads for your business if you optimize your landing pages, websites, ads, social media posting, and pretty much anything that can be always a bit better. With the right statistics and data, you can drive more leads with the same strategies and budget. Better quality leads. Of course, it is not always about the number of leads. The next great advantage of b2b digital marketing is you can rapidly improve the quality of your leads. Cheaper cost per lead.